Thursday, December 6, 2007

12:13pm-So nothing interesting is going on today. Next week is finals. And a few of my classes have already ended...
Let me see.

Compo I
Orientation
Creative Process

2:30pm-So yea, I have 4 others classes haven't ended yet. I can't wait for these silly exams to be over. I really haven't done well this semmester. I've been mostly hanging out. I need to concentrate on my work more though.

anyways, About a Boy is on tv. and it's just a weird english film. I really don't know what it's about just yet. Some guy pretends like he's got a kid to date single mothers in a dating group. That's what I've gathered so far...

3:00pm-I just skipped a class at 2 because I didn't feel like going. I mean, it's the last few days. what could it do? I dont even know if i'll pass any of my classes. No guarentee ya know?

4:15pm-I just got a knock on the door, and my friend Patti told me my mom called and my brother's girlfriend's mom, just died. She had breast cancer. I couldnt get ahold of my mom so I called my dad and he said she died last night, I hope everythings okay with them...

4:45pm-So I just got back from the Tower cos I was eating. They had some weird buffet thing going on there. So yea, I'm prrreeettty full! Now I just gotta wait for Patti to take a shower and we're having a hair straightening party. Cos we did the hot tubs last night, my hair's still curly.


Anywho, I might post tonite. But I'll definitely post tomorrow. So, while you're waiting, check out one of my fav blogs!

techcrunch.com- It has info on the most up n' coming techie things online. Mostly about online businesses and the such.

check it out!!! NOW!! no...really..
posted by TransitTea at 6:22 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: TransitTea
Home:
United States
About Me:

See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

<

lala snow!!